Live charts are essential when trading the markets or simply picking an entry point for a share. Consequently, the blog has teamed up with globally recognised ADVFN.com who provide market data for multiple global exchanges, to provide live, accurate charts for free. The first of these charts available will be index charts and can be found via the 'Live Charts' tab at the top of the screen. Currently the FTSE 100, Dow Jones and ASX 200 charts are available - the rest of these markets will become view-able in the coming days.
Registration links for ADVFN are also provided around the charts pages - the company offers hundreds of free services (with optional purchased services) that are worth taking advantage of including:
- Live share and currency prices
- Stock screeners to identify future investments based upon variables which you can determine
- Extensive interactive charts with historic data dating back to the late 20th century
- Live news collection services for global equities
- Highly active bulletin boards for a significant range of equities
and much more - to get started you can register via the following link: http://uk.advfn.com/p.php?pid=register